Apoptosis in the pathogenesis of Nosema ceranae (Microsporidia: Nosematidae) in honey bees (Apis mellifera)
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Thematic Issue on Invertebrate: Microbe Interactions
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 530–536, August 2013
How to Cite
Higes, M., Juarranz, Á., Dias-Almeida, J., Lucena, S., Botías, C., Meana, A., García-Palencia, P. and Martín-Hernández, R. (2013), Apoptosis in the pathogenesis of Nosema ceranae (Microsporidia: Nosematidae) in honey bees (Apis mellifera). Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 530–536. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12059
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha (Consejería de Agricultura)
- INIA-FEDER. Grant Number: RTA2009-000105-C02-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!