Congruence between mcy based genetic type and microcystin composition within the populations of toxic Microcystis in a plateau lake, China
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 637–647, October 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Yu, G., Chai, W., Song, G. and Li, R. (2013), Congruence between mcy based genetic type and microcystin composition within the populations of toxic Microcystis in a plateau lake, China. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 637–647. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12062
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2013 07:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
- National Water Science
- Technology Projects. Grant Number: 2012ZX07105-004
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170189
- Talent Scientist Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 082303-1-501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!