Microbial community composition and endolith colonization at an Arctic thermal spring are driven by calcite precipitation
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 648–659, October 2013
How to Cite
Starke, V., Kirshtein, J., Fogel, M. L. and Steele, A. (2013), Microbial community composition and endolith colonization at an Arctic thermal spring are driven by calcite precipitation. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 648–659. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12063
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2013 07:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- NASA ASTEP. Grant Numbers: NNX09AB74G, NNX12AP77G
- CIW-NASA Astrobiology Institute. Grant Number: NNA09DA81A
- W. M. Keck Foundation. Grant Number: 2007-6-29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!