The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Growth kinetics and energetics of a deep-sea hyperthermophilic methanogen under varying environmental conditions
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 665–671, October 2013
How to Cite
Ver Eecke, H. C., Akerman, N. H., Huber, J. A., Butterfield, D. A. and Holden, J. F. (2013), Growth kinetics and energetics of a deep-sea hyperthermophilic methanogen under varying environmental conditions. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 665–671. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12065
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 10:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- NSF Division of Ocean Sciences. Grant Numbers: OCE-0732611, OCE-0929167, OCE-0731947, OCE-0926199
- NASA Astrobiology Institute Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: NNA04CC04A
- NASA Astrobiology Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Joint Institute for the Study of the Atmosphere and Ocean (JISAO)
- NOAA Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: NA17RJ1232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!