Enrichment and isolation of acidophilic sulfate-reducing bacteria from Tinto River sediments
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 672–678, October 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Andrea, I., Stams, A. J. M., Amils, R. and Sanz, J. L. (2013), Enrichment and isolation of acidophilic sulfate-reducing bacteria from Tinto River sediments. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 672–678. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12066
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 05:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- ‘Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación’. Grant Numbers: CTM2009-10521, CGL2009-11059
- Chemical Sciences. Grant Number: 700.55.343
- Netherlands Science Foundation (NWO). Grant Numbers: 323009, F07.001.05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!