New methods for the isolation and characterization of biofilm-persistent mutants in Pseudomonas putida
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 679–685, October 2013
How to Cite
López-Sánchez, A., Jiménez-Fernández, A., Calero, P., Gallego, L. D. and Govantes, F. (2013), New methods for the isolation and characterization of biofilm-persistent mutants in Pseudomonas putida. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 679–685. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12067
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 06:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: BIO2010-17853
- a JAE-CSIC fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!