Non-cyanobacterial nifH phylotypes in the North Pacific Subtropical Gyre detected by flow-cytometry cell sorting
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 705–715, October 2013
How to Cite
Bombar, D., Turk-Kubo, K. A., Robidart, J., Carter, B. J. and Zehr, J. P. (2013), Non-cyanobacterial nifH phylotypes in the North Pacific Subtropical Gyre detected by flow-cytometry cell sorting. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 705–715. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12070
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 03:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation Marine Investigator Award
- NSF (Center for Microbial Oceanography: Research and Education. Grant Number: (EF-0424599)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!