Strict vegetarian diet improves the risk factors associated with metabolic diseases by modulating gut microbiota and reducing intestinal inflammation
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 765–775, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, M.-S., Hwang, S.-S., Park, E.-J. and Bae, J.-W. (2013), Strict vegetarian diet improves the risk factors associated with metabolic diseases by modulating gut microbiota and reducing intestinal inflammation. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 765–775. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12079
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 12:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2013
- Mid-Career Researcher Program. Grant Number: 2012-0008806
- NRF-2012-Forstering Core Leaders of the Future Basic Science Program
- Seoul Scholarship Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!