Cd2+ resistance mechanisms in Methanosarcina acetivorans involve the increase in the coenzyme M content and induction of biofilm synthesis
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 799–808, December 2013
How to Cite
Lira-Silva, E., Santiago-Martínez, M. G., García-Contreras, R., Zepeda-Rodríguez, A., Marín-Hernández, A., Moreno-Sánchez, R. and Jasso-Chávez, R. (2013), Cd2+ resistance mechanisms in Methanosarcina acetivorans involve the increase in the coenzyme M content and induction of biofilm synthesis. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 799–808. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12080
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- CONACyT, Mexico. Grant Numbers: 156969, 80534, 123636
- ICyTDF, Mexico. Grant Number: PICS08-5
- CONACyT Ph. D. fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!