These authors equally contributed to the manuscript.
Interaction of Aspergillus fumigatus conidia with Acanthamoeba castellanii parallels macrophage–fungus interactions
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 819–824, December 2013
How to Cite
Van Waeyenberghe, L., Baré, J., Pasmans, F., Claeys, M., Bert, W., Haesebrouck, F., Houf, K. and Martel, A. (2013), Interaction of Aspergillus fumigatus conidia with Acanthamoeba castellanii parallels macrophage–fungus interactions. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 819–824. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12082
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 12:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science
- Technology in Flanders (IWT Vlaanderen), Brussels, Belgium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!