Environmental distribution of two widespread uncultured freshwater Euryarchaeota clades unveiled by specific primers and quantitative PCR
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 861–867, December 2013
How to Cite
Restrepo-Ortiz, C. X. and Casamayor, E. O. (2013), Environmental distribution of two widespread uncultured freshwater Euryarchaeota clades unveiled by specific primers and quantitative PCR. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 861–867. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12088
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 04:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- Spanish Office of Science (MINECO). Grant Numbers: CGL2009-13318, CGL2012-32747
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!