The current work was conducted in State Key Laboratory of Marine Geology, Tongji University.
Environmental controls on the distribution of archaeal lipids in Tibetan hot springs: insight into the application of organic proxies for biogeochemical processes
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 868–882, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, F., Zhang, C. L., Dong, H., Li, W. and Williams, A. (2013), Environmental controls on the distribution of archaeal lipids in Tibetan hot springs: insight into the application of organic proxies for biogeochemical processes. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 868–882. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12089
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 04:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: # 40972211
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: # ETBC-1024614, #OISE-0968421
- International Cooperation of Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST), China. Grant Numbers: S2012ZR0069, 2013DFA31980
- ‘Thousand Talents Program’
- State Key Laboratory of Marine Geology at Tongji University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!