Transcriptomic fingerprinting of Pseudomonas putida under alternative physiological regimes
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 883–891, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J., Oliveros, J. C., Nikel, P. I., de Lorenzo, V. and Silva-Rocha, R. (2013), Transcriptomic fingerprinting of Pseudomonas putida under alternative physiological regimes. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 883–891. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12090
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 07:51AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
- Autonomous Community of Madrid (PROMPT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!