Mitigation of antagonistic effects on plant growth due to root co-colonization by dark septate endophytes and ectomycorrhiza
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 892–898, December 2013
How to Cite
Reininger, V. and Sieber, T. N. (2013), Mitigation of antagonistic effects on plant growth due to root co-colonization by dark septate endophytes and ectomycorrhiza. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 892–898. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12091
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- Competence Center Environment and Sustainability (CCES) of the ETH Domain
Table S1. PAC strains included in this study.
Appendix S1. Experimental procedures.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.