Restructuring of the amphibian gut microbiota through metamorphosis
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 899–903, December 2013
How to Cite
Kohl, K. D., Cary, T. L., Karasov, W. H. and Dearing, M. D. (2013), Restructuring of the amphibian gut microbiota through metamorphosis. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 899–903. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12092
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2013 10:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- University of Wisconsin Sea Grant Institute. Grant Number: NA16RG2257
- National Science Foundation
- Graduate Research Fellowship
- Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant. Grant Number: DEB 1210094
Fig. S1. Principal Coordinate Analysis using unweighted UniFrac scores of the microbial communities from tadpoles and frogs, as well as food and water sources.
Appendix S1. Supplementary methods.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.