Syntrophic growth with direct interspecies electron transfer as the primary mechanism for energy exchange
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 904–910, December 2013
How to Cite
Shrestha, P. M., Rotaru, A.-E., Aklujkar, M., Liu, F., Shrestha, M., Summers, Z. M., Malvankar, N., Flores, D. C. and Lovley, D. R. (2013), Syntrophic growth with direct interspecies electron transfer as the primary mechanism for energy exchange. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 5: 904–910. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12093
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2013 10:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- Office of Science (BER), US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DESC0004485
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!