Swimming behaviour and magnetotaxis function of the marine bacterium strain MO-1
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Society for Applied Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 14–20, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, S.-D., Petersen, N., Zhang, W.-J., Cargou, S., Ruan, J., Murat, D., Santini, C.-L., Song, T., Kato, T., Notareschi, P., Li, Y., Namba, K., Gué, A.-M. and Wu, L.-F. (2014), Swimming behaviour and magnetotaxis function of the marine bacterium strain MO-1. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12102
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- l'AgenceNationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-2010-BLAN-1320-01
- State Key Laboratories for Agro-biotechnology. Grant Number: 2009SKLAB06-1
- Japan Science and Technology Agency–Centre National de la RechercheScientifique
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 21227006, 24117004, 23770206
- French RENATECH network
- Centre National de la RechercheScientifique
- Chinese Scholarship Council
- pour la Recherch Médicale. Grant Number: SPF20110421349
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!