A novel cyanide-inducible gene cluster helps protect Pseudomonas aeruginosa from cyanide
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 28–34, February 2014
How to Cite
Frangipani, E., Pérez-Martínez, I., Williams, H. D., Cherbuin, G. and Haas, D. (2014), A novel cyanide-inducible gene cluster helps protect Pseudomonas aeruginosa from cyanide. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 28–34. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12105
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 02:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- VELUX Foundation
- Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!