Microbiome diversity of Aphis glycines with extensive superinfection in native and invasive populations
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 57–69, February 2014
How to Cite
Bansal, R., Mian, M. A. R. and Michel, A. P. (2014), Microbiome diversity of Aphis glycines with extensive superinfection in native and invasive populations. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 57–69. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12108
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 02:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- Department of Entomology
- The Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center
- The North Central Soybean Research Program
- The United Soybean Board
- The Ohio Soybean Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!