Metagenomic analysis on seasonal microbial variations of activated sludge from a full-scale wastewater treatment plant over 4 years
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 80–89, February 2014
How to Cite
Ju, F., Guo, F., Ye, L., Xia, Y. and Zhang, T. (2014), Metagenomic analysis on seasonal microbial variations of activated sludge from a full-scale wastewater treatment plant over 4 years. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 80–89. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12110
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- GRF HKU. Grant Number: 7201/11E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!