Anaerobic ammonium oxidation with an anode as the electron acceptor
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 100–105, February 2014
How to Cite
Qu, B., Fan, B., Zhu, S. and Zheng, Y. (2014), Anaerobic ammonium oxidation with an anode as the electron acceptor. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 100–105. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12113
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51278484, 51308528
- Major Science and Technology Program for Water Pollution Control and Treatment of China. Grant Number: 2011ZX07301-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!