A shift in the archaeal nitrifier community in response to natural and anthropogenic disturbances in the northern Gulf of Mexico
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 106–112, February 2014
How to Cite
Newell, S. E., Eveillard, D., McCarthy, M. J., Gardner, W. S., Liu, Z. and Ward, B. B. (2014), A shift in the archaeal nitrifier community in response to natural and anthropogenic disturbances in the northern Gulf of Mexico. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 106–112. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12114
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- NSF RAPID
- GRI DROPPS Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!