Insights on the regulation of the phenylacetate degradation pathway from Escherichia coli
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 239–250, June 2014
How to Cite
Fernández, C., Díaz, E. and García, J. L. (2014), Insights on the regulation of the phenylacetate degradation pathway from Escherichia coli. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 239–250. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12117
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2013 10:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Numbers: BIO2009–10438, BIO2012–39501, CSD2007-00005, BFU2009–11545-CO3-03, BIO2012–39695-CO2-01
- EU contract. Grant Number: FP7-KBBE 311815
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!