Authors contributed equally.
Grazing of heterotrophic flagellates on viruses is driven by feeding behaviour
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Prokaryote-Eukaryote Interactions
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 325–330, August 2014
How to Cite
Deng, L., Krauss, S., Feichtmayer, J., Hofmann, R., Arndt, H. and Griebler, C. (2014), Grazing of heterotrophic flagellates on viruses is driven by feeding behaviour. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 325–330. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12119
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2013 06:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: DFG GR 2107/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!