These authors contributed equally to this work.
High prevalence and diversity of pre-CTXΦ alleles in the environmental Vibrio cholerae O1 and O139 strains in the Zhujiang River estuary
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 251–258, June 2014
How to Cite
Wang, D., Wang, X., Li, B., Deng, X., Tan, H., Diao, B., Chen, J., Ke, B., Zhong, H., Zhou, H., Ke, C. and Kan, B. (2014), High prevalence and diversity of pre-CTXΦ alleles in the environmental Vibrio cholerae O1 and O139 strains in the Zhujiang River estuary. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 251–258. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12121
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2013 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872260
- Key Project of NSFC. Grant Number: 30830008
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Number: 2009CB522604
- Guangzhou Medical and Health Science and Technology Projects. Grant Number: 2008-ZDa-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!