A Gateway®-compatible bacterial adenylate cyclase-based two-hybrid system
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 259–267, June 2014
How to Cite
Ouellette, S. P., Gauliard, E., Antosová, Z. and Ladant, D. (2014), A Gateway®-compatible bacterial adenylate cyclase-based two-hybrid system. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 259–267. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12123
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2013 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Pasteur Foundation
- Université Paris Diderot
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!