Stability of soil microbial structure and activity depends on microbial diversity
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Microbial Community Ecology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 173–183, April 2014
How to Cite
Tardy, V., Mathieu, O., Lévêque, J., Terrat, S., Chabbi, A., Lemanceau, P., Ranjard, L. and Maron, P.-A. (2014), Stability of soil microbial structure and activity depends on microbial diversity. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 173–183. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12126
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- Agence Nationale de Recherche (ANR)
- Regional Council of Burgundy
- European Commission within EcoFINDERS project. Grant Number: FP7–264465
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!