Physiological and genetic basis for self-aggregation of a thermophilic hydrogenotrophic methanogen, Methanothermobacter strain CaT2
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 268–277, June 2014
How to Cite
Kosaka, T., Toh, H., Fujiyama, A., Sakaki, Y., Watanabe, K., Meng, X.-Y., Hanada, S. and Toyoda, A. (2014), Physiological and genetic basis for self-aggregation of a thermophilic hydrogenotrophic methanogen, Methanothermobacter strain CaT2. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 268–277. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12128
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!