Comparing effective population sizes of dominant marine alphaproteobacteria lineages
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Microbial Community Ecology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 167–172, April 2014
How to Cite
Luo, H., Swan, B. K., Stepanauskas, R., Hughes, A. L. and Moran, M. A. (2014), Comparing effective population sizes of dominant marine alphaproteobacteria lineages. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 167–172. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12129
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0702125
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!