Broad Escovopsis-inhibition activity of Pseudonocardia associated with Trachymyrmex ants
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Prokaryote-Eukaryote Interactions
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 339–345, August 2014
How to Cite
Meirelles, L. A., Mendes, T. D., Solomon, S. E., Bueno, O. C., Pagnocca, F. C. and Rodrigues, A. (2014), Broad Escovopsis-inhibition activity of Pseudonocardia associated with Trachymyrmex ants. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 339–345. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12132
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 2006/58043-3
- NSF IRFP. Grant Number: 07012333
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!