Phylogenetic divergence between the obligate luminous symbionts of flashlight fishes demonstrates specificity of bacteria to host genera
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Prokaryote-Eukaryote Interactions
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 331–338, August 2014
How to Cite
Hendry, T. A. and Dunlap, P. V. (2014), Phylogenetic divergence between the obligate luminous symbionts of flashlight fishes demonstrates specificity of bacteria to host genera. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 331–338. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12135
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2013 10:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- University of Michigan Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!