Microenvironments of reduced salinity harbour biofilms in Dead Sea underwater springs
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Microbial Community Ecology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 152–158, April 2014
How to Cite
Häusler, S., Noriega-Ortega, B. E., Polerecky, L., Meyer, V., de Beer, D. and Ionescu, D. (2014), Microenvironments of reduced salinity harbour biofilms in Dead Sea underwater springs. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 152–158. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12140
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 05:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!