Identification of anaerobic arsenite-oxidizing and arsenate-reducing bacteria associated with an alkaline saline lake in Khovsgol, Mongolia
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Microbes, metals and metalloids
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 476–482, October 2014
How to Cite
Hamamura, N., Itai, T., Liu, Y., Reysenbach, A.-L., Damdinsuren, N. and Inskeep, W. P. (2014), Identification of anaerobic arsenite-oxidizing and arsenate-reducing bacteria associated with an alkaline saline lake in Khovsgol, Mongolia. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 476–482. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12144
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 09:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 21810021, GS023
- NASA. Grant Numbers: NNG06GA52G, NAG5-8807, NNG04GR46G
- NSF. Grant Number: OCE-0728391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!