Positive correlations between genomic %AT and genome size within strains of bacterial species
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 278–286, June 2014
How to Cite
Bohlin, J., Sekse, C., Skjerve, E. and Brynildsrud, O. (2014), Positive correlations between genomic %AT and genome size within strains of bacterial species. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 278–286. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12145
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 09:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!