Soil factors involved in the diversity and structure of soil bacterial communities in commercial organic olive orchards in Southern Spain
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Microbial Community Ecology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 196–207, April 2014
How to Cite
Landa, B. B., Montes-Borrego, M., Aranda, S., Soriano, M. A., Gómez, J. A. and Navas-Cortés, J. A. (2014), Soil factors involved in the diversity and structure of soil bacterial communities in commercial organic olive orchards in Southern Spain. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 196–207. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12148
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: AGL2008-00344, AGL2009–12936-C03-01
- Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad. Grant Number: AGL-2012–37521
- Consejería de Economía, Innovación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: P08-AGR-03528, P08-AGR-03643, P10-AGR-5908
- European Union
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología’ (CONACYT) México
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!