Symbiont-driven sulfur crystal formation in a thiotrophic symbiosis from deep-sea hydrocarbon seeps
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Environmental Microbiology Reports published by Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Prokaryote-Eukaryote Interactions
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 364–372, August 2014
How to Cite
Eichinger, I., Schmitz-Esser, S., Schmid, M., Fisher, C. R. and Bright, M. (2014), Symbiont-driven sulfur crystal formation in a thiotrophic symbiosis from deep-sea hydrocarbon seeps. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 364–372. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12149
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 04:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Austrian Science Foundation. Grant Number: P20282-B17
- Initiativkolleg Symbiotic Interactions of the University of Vienna
- US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM). Grant Number: 1435-01-05-CT-39187 (M05PC0018)
- US NOAA Office of Ocean Exploration and Research
|emi412149-sup-0001-si.doc||44K||Supporting information: Endosymbiont driven sulfur crystal formation.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.