Interactions between the tropical sea anemone Aiptasia pallida and Serratia marcescens, an opportunistic pathogen of corals
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 287–292, June 2014
How to Cite
Krediet, C. J., Meyer, J. L., Gimbrone, N., Yanong, R., Berzins, I., Alagely, A., Castro, H., Ritchie, K. B., Paul, V. J. and Teplitski, M. (2014), Interactions between the tropical sea anemone Aiptasia pallida and Serratia marcescens, an opportunistic pathogen of corals. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 287–292. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12151
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2014 06:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- Protect Our Reefs
- Dart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!