Importance of amoebae as a tool to isolate amoeba-resisting microorganisms and for their ecology and evolution: the Chlamydia paradigm
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Prokaryote-Eukaryote Interactions
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 309–324, August 2014
How to Cite
Kebbi-Beghdadi, C. and Greub, G. (2014), Importance of amoebae as a tool to isolate amoeba-resisting microorganisms and for their ecology and evolution: the Chlamydia paradigm. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 309–324. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12155
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2014 11:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Leenaards Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!