Nitrospina-like bacteria are the main drivers of nitrite oxidation in the seasonal upwelling area of the Eastern South Pacific (Central Chile ∼36°S)
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 565–573, December 2014
How to Cite
Levipan, H. A., Molina, V. and Fernandez, C. (2014), Nitrospina-like bacteria are the main drivers of nitrite oxidation in the seasonal upwelling area of the Eastern South Pacific (Central Chile ∼36°S). Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 565–573. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12158
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2014 06:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- Comisión Nacional de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica (CONICYT, Chile) FONDECYT. Grant Numbers: 1100358, 1110824
- CONICYT. Grant Numbers: 24121239, 21090032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!