Bee bread increases honeybee haemolymph protein and promote better survival despite of causing higher Nosema ceranae abundance in honeybees
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society for Applied Microbiology and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Environmental Microbiology Reports
Special Issue: Prokaryote-Eukaryote Interactions
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 396–400, August 2014
How to Cite
Basualdo, M., Barragán, S. and Antúnez, K. (2014), Bee bread increases honeybee haemolymph protein and promote better survival despite of causing higher Nosema ceranae abundance in honeybees. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 6: 396–400. doi: 10.1111/1758-2229.12169
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2014 09:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!