The Future We Get Might Not Be the Future We Want: Analyzing the Rio+20 Outcomes
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 University of Durham and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 305–310, September 2013
How to Cite
Pattberg, P. and Mert, A. (2013), The Future We Get Might Not Be the Future We Want: Analyzing the Rio+20 Outcomes. Global Policy, 4: 305–310. doi: 10.1111/1758-5899.12044
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!