An-Na'im, A. (2013) ‘Human Rights, Universality and Sovereignty: the Irrelevance and Relevance of Sharia’, Global Policy, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 411–412. DOI: 10.1111/1758-5899.12088.
Special Section Article
Sharia and Human Rights: Hemeneutics and the Risks of State-centrism
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 University of Durham and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 411–412, November 2013
How to Cite
Melidoro, D. (2013), Sharia and Human Rights: Hemeneutics and the Risks of State-centrism. Global Policy, 4: 411–412. doi: 10.1111/1758-5899.12087
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!