Bhargava, R. (2013) ‘Overcoming the Epistemic Injustice of Colonialism’, Global Policy, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 413–417. DOI: 10.1111/1758-5899.12093. Chandhoke, N. (2013) ‘The Great Global Poverty Debate: Is Something Missing?’, Global Policy, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 420–424. DOI: 10.1111/1758-5899.12091.
Special Section Article
‘Epistemic Injustice’ and the ‘Right Not to Be Poor’: Bringing Recognition into the Debate on Global Justice
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 University of Durham and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 425–427, November 2013
How to Cite
Gentile, V. (2013), ‘Epistemic Injustice’ and the ‘Right Not to Be Poor’: Bringing Recognition into the Debate on Global Justice. Global Policy, 4: 425–427. doi: 10.1111/1758-5899.12089
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!