An-Na'im, A. (2013) ‘Human Rights, Universality and Sovereignty: the Irrelevance and Relevance of Sharia’, Global Policy, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 401–408. DOI: 10.1111/1758-5899.12088
Special Section Article
‘Ijtihad’ and ‘Relevance of Sharia’ to Contextualize Universal Human Rights Discourse
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 University of Durham and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 409–410, November 2013
How to Cite
Corrao, F. M. (2013), ‘Ijtihad’ and ‘Relevance of Sharia’ to Contextualize Universal Human Rights Discourse. Global Policy, 4: 409–410. doi: 10.1111/1758-5899.12094
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!