We thank the two anonymous referees and conference participants at the Western Economic Association International (WEAI) Conference in Vancouver for their helpful comments. We also thank Huy Hoang and Shuzhang Sun for their assistance in comprising the datasets, and gratefully acknowledge Lincoln University for providing funding to make this possible.
Does Multiculturalism Pay? Empirical Evidence from the United States and Canada†
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 401–417, December 2012
How to Cite
Ratna, N. N., Grafton, Q. and MacDonald, I. A. (2012), Does Multiculturalism Pay? Empirical Evidence from the United States and Canada. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 31: 401–417. doi: 10.1111/1759-3441.12003
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!