The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and do not represent the position of any organisation with which he is or has been associated. Helpful comments on earlier versions of this article were received from two anonymous referees of this journal, as well as Fred Lee, Paul Miller, Jim Taylor and participants at the 2011 meeting of the Association of Heterodox Economists. The author is solely responsible for any errors or omissions.
An Uneven Playing Field: Rankings and Ratings for Economics in ERA 2010†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 418–427, December 2012
How to Cite
Bloch, H. (2012), An Uneven Playing Field: Rankings and Ratings for Economics in ERA 2010. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 31: 418–427. doi: 10.1111/1759-3441.12004
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!