Spatial Decay of Corruption in Africa and The Middle East
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 508–514, December 2012
How to Cite
Das, J. and DiRienzo, C. E. (2012), Spatial Decay of Corruption in Africa and The Middle East. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 31: 508–514. doi: 10.1111/1759-3441.12008
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!