The author thanks Prof. Andreas Oestreicher for his support on this research and for providing access to the Amadeus database.
A Markov Chain Analysis on the Impact of German Tax Loss Offset Restrictions†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 122–134, March 2013
How to Cite
Cui, L. (2013), A Markov Chain Analysis on the Impact of German Tax Loss Offset Restrictions. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 32: 122–134. doi: 10.1111/1759-3441.12016
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!