The authors wish to express their gratitude to an anonymous referee of Economic Papers for his/her valuable comments and suggestions that improved the quality of the paper. Needless to say, the usual disclaimer applies.
Price Concentration: New Evidence from Greek Industries and the Cournot Model†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 265–271, June 2013
How to Cite
Apergis, N. and Monastiriotis, V. (2013), Price Concentration: New Evidence from Greek Industries and the Cournot Model . Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 32: 265–271. doi: 10.1111/1759-3441.12017
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!