At the time of writing, McGeehan practiced economics at VicRoads, and the other authors practiced at the Department of Transport, Victoria.
Transport Satellite Accounts are essential to boost Productivity and to improve Public Understanding†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Economic Society of Australia
Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 151–160, June 2013
How to Cite
Norman, P. M., McGeehan, E., Mak, G., Maurer, A. and Murray, J. M. (2013), Transport Satellite Accounts are essential to boost Productivity and to improve Public Understanding. Economic Papers: A journal of applied economics and policy, 32: 151–160. doi: 10.1111/1759-3441.12033
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!